On the field with style and function
The Anderson Bat Bag was designed for the serious ball player who needs a bag that is functional and durable, and will accommodate an assortment of gear, play books, etc.
The bag is constructed of durable 600 D polyester, with a ½" foam cushioned bottom to protect your gear inside. There are two heavy-duty hooks to conveniently hang this stylish bag on any fence. The thick and sturdy shoulder strap makes it easy to carry your bag to and from the field.
This heavy duty Anderson Bat Bag was designed by ball players for ball players, and will hold up to five 34" bats - four in a zip-able internal compartment, and one in an external sleeve on the side of the bag … which can also function as an umbrella holder for those in inclement weather. There are thirteen compartments to hold all your essential gear, including a pocket for your glove, a lined pocket for sunglasses, and a cell phone / music player pocket. There is an isolated pocket for your cleats that will keep the rest of your gear from getting covered in dirt or the sweet smell of your feet. Highly visible Anderson Bat Company logos are embroidered on the side pocket, the bottom of the bag - which is then visible when hanging the bag from a fence, and down the length of the locking strap.
The bag comes with a removable embroidery panel you can send in to have your name, your team name, and/or your player number custom embroidered on for a small fee. A "Custom Embroidery Form" comes with each new bag with complete instructions, or you can click here to download a copy of the "Custom Embroidery Form" in PDF format. To purchase an additional or replacement panel click here.
- Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 36"
- 600 D polyester
- Comfortable, heavy duty, fully padded shoulder straps
- Dual "easy to hang" locking metal fence hooks
- Large, durable, smooth-sliding nylon zippers
- Holds up to five 34" baseball or softball bats
- Customizable embroidery panel
- Lined, easy-access pockets for personal items:
mobile phone, change, keys, and/or music player, etc.
- Large, twin zipper top-opening compartment
- Large, center compartment for gear
- Large, easy access and enclosed cleat compartment
- Lined side pockets for eye glasses or personal items