The original Anderson BatPack was the first in its class and continues to be touted as the best BatPack bag on the market.
We’ve enlarged the top opening to take full advantage of the entire upper compartment. This is especially important for all you fast pitch players that need enough room for your helmet and faceguard. The cleat compartment has also been expanded for those of you with feet that rival Big Foot. Our unique stand-alone design allows the "A-Game" BatPack to be stood up on its own or hung from the chain link by its sturdy fence clips.
The "A-Game" BatPack still holds up to four bats in the non-obtrusive side holsters and has enough room to hold gear for even the most serious tournament player. Three compartments make up the interior of your BatPack. The two upper compartments are for storage of your game gear and, on the bottom, a ventilated cleat compartment that's equipped with a removable dirt-guard lining. With all this gear inside you'll want your BatPack to be comfortable to carry, right? The "A-Game" BatPack has got your back. The heavy duty shoulder straps are fully padded and the back of the bag is lined with spine support cushions to ensure maximum comfort. Carrying your gear has never looked or felt so good!
- Dimensions: 26"H x 18"W x 9"D
- Unique, stand-up design
- Comfortable, heavy duty, fully padded shoulder straps
- Large, durable, smooth-sliding nylon zippers
- Holds up to 4 baseball or softball bats
- Lined, easy-access top pocket for personal items - mobile phone, change, keys, and/or MP3 music player with slot for headphone wire/cable
- Large compartment easily accepts a helmet with face guard
- Large, center compartment for gear
- Large, easy access and ventilated bottom cleat compartment
- Large ball holder – 2 softballs or 3 baseballs
- Large, 32 oz size beverage bottle holder
- 2 lined side pockets for eye glasses or personal items